Tuesday 1 May 2007

What is God's will for me? What if...?

0
Many of us have felt horror and sickness as we've heard and read of the reported atrocity in Turkey.
But let us make no mistake, God knew exactly what was happening and permitted it!
Jesus said in Luke 21:16 "... they will put some of you to death." and Romans 8:36 tells us; "it is written: "For Your sake we are killed all day long; We are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.""

For many the most common question asked in their life is "what is God's will for my life?"
I have one question I think would do us all good to really think about;
'If God's will for you or for me was that we should suffer and die as these men, would we still want God's will in our life?'
Author Image

About Boaly
Gary has been involved in printing the Scriptures for 20 years, enjoys photography and rambling online

No comments: